We're big fans of wings at the local Chicken Coop restaurant, but this batch of wings made at home was half the cost!
• Preheat oven to 400º F.
• Cut potato into 1/4" strips.
• Toss in olive oil and any additional seasonings desired.
• Arrange on sheet pans. Bake about 10 minutes, turn fries over for even baking.
• Continue baking about 10 more minutes or until crispy.
• Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
• If you need to cook for a crowd...pre-cook wings in the crock pot. Remove when cooked, but not yet falling off the bone. Dip in BBQ sauce and arrange on pan to broil 5-10 minutes (to make crispy!).
• Also try the above method but finish on the grill!